Since 1962, customers have trusted KASO to deliver outstanding injection molding and engineering services. We can also help you prepare to bring your new products to market with our new product introduction capabilities, guiding you through every aspect of design and production. We put our decades of industry experience to work for you so that you can ensure successful product delivery.
FROM CONCEPT TO DELIVERY
Our new product introduction services are designed to help you take your products from an initial concept to a completed product as efficiently and quickly as possible. Our custom NPI solutions are tailor-made to fit your needs and meet your product goals.
During the new product introduction process, your designs will receive a Design for Manufacture (DFM) review with KASO’s team of engineering experts. During the DFM review, you will receive valuable feedback and advice that can help you optimize your product designs for successful production.
EXPERT MATERIALS SELECTION
Our team can also assist you with materials selection. Our extensive engineering and manufacturing knowledge allows us to provide you with materials options that will be best suited for your product design and budget. Proper materials selection will also help you extend the lifespan of your products.
When you work with KASO, you can count on on-time delivery of your finished products as well as excellent product quality. Here are just a few of the valuable services that you will receive when you choose KASO for your new product introduction:
- Early supplier involvement to help you get the most out of your relationship with your supplier.
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) analysis to improve the manufacturability of your products.
- Expert material selection support to help you find materials that will improve the quality of your product and reduce production costs.
- Design guidance from experienced professionals to help you navigate every step of the development of your product.
- Prototyping services to assess the manufacturability of your design before it goes to production.
- Optional 3D printing services to rapidly produce prototypes and cost-effectively test out your product design.
If you’re looking for hands-on support with your product design and production, reach out to KASO Plastics. We are confident that we have the experience, tools, expertise and training necessary to help you create a product that maximizes your investment. Reach out to us today to get started with our services.