NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION SERVICES
KASO’S NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION SERVICES
At KASO, every step of our new product introduction process was created to ensure finished designs address all aspects of design and production so you can get your products to market quickly and economically.
We begin by putting each new design through a Design for Manufacture (DFM) review with a cross functional team that includes engineering staff, a member of our quality assurance team, a project manager, and our production team. This ensures each product receives company wide visibility throughout its development.
With KASO’s new product introduction services, you can always expect:
- Improved product quality
- On time delivery of finished products
- Expert materials selection for longer product life
REALIZE YOUR VISION
KASO delivers products on time and within budget while still providing the valuable feedback needed to help you improve manufacturing and product quality. Our engineering and manufacturing staff can offer expert insight for every new product you bring to market.
THE NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION PROCESS AT KASO PLASTICS INCLUDES:
- Early Supplier Involvement: Combine KASO’s expertise with your own in-house resources
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM): Get analysis & support to improve product manufacturability
- Material selection guidance: Get help selecting the materials that will help reduce costs and improve final part quality
- Expert design assistance: Take advantage of KASO’s design expertise throughout your product’s development
- Rapid prototyping and 3D printing: Test out product designs prior to manufacturing
- Reduced production costs and on-time delivery!
SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN HOW YOUR PRODUCTS GET TO MARKET
KASO understands the importance of preparing your new products for market with an effective plan for new product introduction.