INJECTION MOLDING SERVICES
SUPERIOR PLASTIC PARTS
Founded in 1962, KASO Plastics is a full-service injection molder of high-quality, close-tolerance plastic parts.
KASO’s manufacturing facility in Vancouver, Washington boasts 50,000 square feet of cutting-edge technology including 55 to 610-ton all-electric injection molding machines fully equipped for long and short run production. We utilize the most modern equipment and skilled staff to provide high-quality parts at competitive prices.
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
KASO Plastics is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer. You will find quality throughout every step of KASO’s injection molding services. Visual checks are integrated into our assembly processes as well as automated tolerance verification.
PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING SERVICES
KASO’s injection molding services incorporate a wide variety of molding techniques, including:
- Gas Assist Injection Molding: A versatile technique, gas assist injection molding creates resilient products and reduces part weight by utilizing pressurized nitrogen to strategically core out thick cross sections.
- Insert Molding & Overmolding: Insert molding and overmolding are two techniques used to combine different materials. Insert molding includes injecting plastic into the mold cavity prior to injection molding; overmolding is used to mold an additional plastic layer around a part that’s already been molded.
- Structural Foam Molding: A technique that reduces tonnage to create a more stable part. The thicker the part, the more its weight is reduced. Structural foam molding also offers low-cost tooling and a wide range of design flexibility.
Additional Injection Molding and Support Services Include:
- Pad printing
- In-mold labeling
- Ultrasonic welding
- CNC machining
- Supply chain coordination
- In-house tooling support
- On-site 3D printing and rapid prototyping
AUTOMATED INJECTION MOLDING
By automating many of our injection molding and assembly processes, KASO helps our customers reduce their parts and labor costs and streamline manufacturing efficiency. That means a better workflow that improves part accuracy while reducing part cycle times and reducing waste.
SETTING THE STANDARD FOR INJECTION MOLD MAINTENANCE
We know your plastic injection molds are one of the most important investments you’ll make as you prepare your products for market. At KASO your molds receive full mold maintenance between every production run whether it’s cycle one or 200,000. Maintenance includes stripping, cleaning, and preventative maintenance, plus a full injection mold inspection to find any areas where normal wear and tear may have created stress areas. We also offer tool modification to correct any flaws that might have been discovered during inspection.
THINKING ABOUT CHANGING INJECTION MOLDERS?
There are many reasons companies choose to change manufacturers. We’re here to ensure the process is pain-free. From helping you evolve already existing design to improving part quality and consistency, KASO can help you make the changes you need while helping you minimize the effects on your business.
Learn more about switching contract manufacturers.